Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Driver Licence Illinois Template

Mbesa

* My * Life in Mbesa


_Kurzzeitler-Wochenende_

short Zeitler also our last weekend is now one of the
past. For the grand finale of the common era, we all went together
to Mtwara on the Indian Ocean and had a wonderful time there
, with a great community, good talks and seminars, and simply time
Relax and enjoy!


_Fahrradunfall_

Here in Mbesa I ride every Morning by bicycle to school. My
wheel is indeed a bit dated and not very roadworthy, but does
his faithful service.

On 5 June, I'm like every morning to school geflitzt. Since my
school but on a dirt road leads downhill and I quickly went pretty
, this trip ended after a serious fall for me in
hospital where my lower lip had to be sewn.

is now but it's nothing to see anymore, I was allowed to participate in the school festival
and I laugh, in particular, again!


_Umzug_

Since my roommate has now completed its deployment here already
again In Germany, I am yesterday (June 23) moved to two other short
Zeitler interior.

Since the distances are here at the station is not quite as large,
I thought there would be no problem ...

Since there was so much luggage that had to be sent out of the house to be
unloaded and then at various points, it was then
something funny.

introduced after the first critical view that is the driver of the
"parade car" determined that we get the stuff not everything in the Land Rover
. Long story short, he won the "Unimog" (a
truck with large cargo area) where we were then to the cinema for the locals.


Meanwhile, I am well received in my new home, and also
set up so that the last days will not be any obstacle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment