Friday, August 20, 2010

Implantation Bleeding Day Period Due

Friday Filler


first Laughter - one of my favorite activities.
second CSI New York is currently my favorite show on television.
third Where in the world that money is gone, which I wanted to save?
4th "always want to have everything immediately" is one of my quirks.
5th Today I am mostly on my soon move to my friend.
6th If I drive car, then I'm at the start of the traffic lights always the fastest.
7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Müritz , tomorrow I boating, sunbathe and chill planned and Sunday I would not guarantee more back to Leipzig !

The underlined data are my answers to this Friday filler.

And yes, you read that correctly: I am moving! My friend and I pull together in the attic of the house of his parents. Although until the end of September, but preparations are under way already. There are not much more to tell, the everyday me again and I will be sweetened by the coming future. The weather today is wonderful great and this weekend we go to the Müritz - Put a little mini vacation, go away because we could not this year. I am happy! And in an hour takes me already from my Schatzi! We read each other again soon. kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment