Sunday, August 15, 2010

Thow Much Daylight Do We Gain For Ecery Day

Passed

Hello dear ones,
for almost a week, I did not report. This had its good reasons, because my friend had this week his last three oral exams and he wanted that I'm happy with him for spiritual and moral support. On Thursday, he had finally after 3 months of notification of the results and he has passed ! Yeah! I have, as he was called pure, so started to cry because the last months were quite difficult for me. But now he has managed and in September he may belong to the working people . Hach, as far as I was already happy, but, well, just about a year (July 2011), I've done my training hopefully. ;)
On Thursday we went to eat first and then celebrate comfortably coexist. On Friday I still had school, but only three hours, rumgingen very quickly.
the weekend now so I have not done much, somehow I'm back in it in ner comic stage, perhaps because the school has started again. I do not know. But on Saturday we had a few hours GoKart-Fahren and since then I have had back and arm pain, haha. Well, everything totally unspectacular. I wish you a few rest beautiful Sunday hours and still enjoy your vacation if you have more of them. Otherwise, make the best of it! :) Kussi all

0 comments:

Post a Comment