Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dragon Ball Comforter

would have a day at the lake

Hello my pretty ones,
I'll get even with you at this hour, as I lie currently ill at home in bed or just sit in front of the PC. * Hehe * But tomorrow I will go back to school so I did not miss very much.
I wanted to take advantage of the favor of the hour to bring you a some wonderful pictures of my darling and show me the lake . Because on Sunday we had driven with the wheels first lunch at a great, italian restaurant, then to the lake. There we played a round of mini golf (I won with one point: D), us a hot chocolate comfortably appointed and then enjoyed the sun . It really was a beautiful afternoon, we could watch the people in kite flying and the waves were the hammer this time, because a strong wind blew. Luckily I had bought one day before a Sashes who fed me good. But still I was but on Monday the doctor because I had to fight since Friday with a sore throat and ear pain and I thought it would settle over the weekend. Okay, enough "geschwafelt," I wish you a wonderful rest of week. I will take time right now to my mom back home, as there is today the DHL man handed over and me my new phone. yay:) kisses ♥









0 comments:

Post a Comment