Friday, October 8, 2010

How To Build A Ski Rail

I'm off ...

Hello my friends,
I wanted to do before I start the same in my weekend getaway, a little report from yesterday. Because I was with my dear Frank in my class for 3 hours in the forest climbing climb . And it was great - the weather was pleasant, the Parkour different weights and in the end I really had no strength. Anyone who has such a forest adventure in his presence, visit this time, it is always worthwhile. So far, I was twice in the wood at the Müritz, this time here in the near Leipzig and I have never regretted it even once. Finally a nice little picture of us, which arose after the climbing. I had a little present Franzis left leg, as it has once fallen while descending full, the poor thing. I'm more came out unscathed, then at home to determine that I look like beaten. : D haha

Somehow I manage to lately no more normal to look at my photo. I always prefer such a ridiculous pout. will

Well, I'm then go up to at least Monday now in the garden of my friend , we are on Saturday to a party (to Horst Lake Festival to be exact) where I buy my bags . : D haha And we want to buy plants . On Sunday, a larger bike tour stands, and on Monday we will make us a comfortable there. I'm looking forward very much, because my Schatzi now finally has a week vacation. :) Had you well. Until Tuesday. Kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment