Friday, November 19, 2010

Average Bmi Ballet Dancer

outfit 19112010





I thought it would be back at the time, some more recent pictures to post . Today, quite simply some pictures of my outfit. The shoes are also new - I was hergerannt weeks behind them and I do not regret having bought it! They are simply wonderful! :) ♥ ♥ ♥

Otherwise, I can tell you not so much of my life. At least I think it always "Schwafel people but not with your everyday life that are not interested!" I know it just do not it interested you, what I'm doing all day long, or do you want me blogging about something else? I would very much appreciate your feedback. :)

Changing the subject: As you know, I'm just in the third Year of training my education. And did we started to repeat the substance for testing and I really enjoy it, nor I am looking forward to the tasks, as I was early this year have put high goal: 1er degree! And I really want to do everything and to even half of the year, because I am so so apply and study very hard lately (so my standards ^ ^ haha) were for my work and am so far very rewarding. And so you hear so little of me. Mostly I come to the university home, doing school stuff, learn and then spend the evening with my sweetheart. There are even days when I do not even look at the computer. I hope you understand me a bissel. But in order to round out this entry, I wanted to show you two pictures from last Saturday, because there I am attended the open day at our school and advertised for my job. ;) Oh yes, that really are two different images, yet finds time differences. : D
Tschüsschen lovelies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment