Friday, November 26, 2010

Eduscience Instrukcja Obsługi

Weihnachtsdekoimpressionen

Since Tuesday at us the Christmas market open on Wednesday it has for the first time snowed , so slowly but really I'm in total Christmas mood - oh what, for some time . Since a month I've been looking forward to the Christmas market and the first gifts are already worried (for me haha =)). And since even the first Advent Sunday, my friend and I our home a little Christmas decorations have - just not too much trash "were his words. I told you once brought three pictures of it. Oh - and since I am today (and my treasure) also in the possession of 5 Advent calendars. :)


And soon it is at my 21ter birthday, so today I had to finally leave and take passport photos for public office. I highly recommend you to go there on a Friday, I have not even waited for 2 minutes, until it was my turn. In any case, I now wait eagerly for the new credit card format-persons. I told you once abfotographiert my "prisoner Photo", which adorns my new personnel. I find it, given the fact that you can not grin, very successful. What do you say? What do you think really of the new ID card? Would you scan your fingerprints ? Leave

All right, you probably had a nice first Advent, and I wish you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment