Friday, September 3, 2010

How Do I Get Songs From Shareaza To Itunes

weekend

Hello dear ones,
thought I'd get in a week where nothing of me, but living my life at the moment just go in front of you. spend a week in work and school, weekend time with my boyfriend. And must I learn this weekend again, since I work next week, my first in my favorite subject (note irony!) Write. Tomorrow it goes but first in the Elbsandsteingebirge. It will not rain in times of Saxony and the use we want the same - hopefully this will be a beautiful experience. Photos are 'of course I do. ;)
moving date is now already: the weekend of 25./26.09.2010 and I hope that we it within the two days - but I am very optimistic. And then there is hope for you a few pictures. Well, I wish you a wonderful great weekend. *

PS: If I but meanwhile, just a few questions about the form of Spring about it I would be very happy. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment