Wednesday, September 29, 2010

One Piece What Happens On Nami

I'm still ...

Hello dear ones,
sorry that I have been so reported not long - about 3 weeks ago my last entry. But since I just had no desire to do something with your blog. In the first two weeks I was on a farewell party, play pool, shopping at TK Maxx and do other nice things. The last week I was mainly concerned with storing my things in boxes and pack. because on Friday it said it already: move! Fortunately we did on Friday all the cabinets, since it from Saturday rained constantly. On Sunday evening we were also ready with everything and it is easy to become just great. :) I'm so excited for my new home, it's just terrific to come back "home" and to know your treasure is soon. Hach yes.
a reward to you, i have photographed my favorite area - our great bed! Simply heavenly! Had you well - soon are breaks in Saxony, only two days. Kussi


0 comments:

Post a Comment