Sunday, September 5, 2010

Should I Workout While I Have Bronchitis

A trip with obstacles

Good evening my dear readers, to the relatively late hour
register I thank you. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend? Mine was actually very nice - except for a few small obstacles that stood against us on Saturday.
In my last post I reported that we on Saturday to Elbsandsteingebirge drive. This we did. We were great at the time - got up early enough to breakfast, all palletized. 10 clock begin. Then we called the mom of my friend, that should have happened on the highway, an accident and we may even turn on the radio - has since on the A14, a truck thought to lie in a construction zone. We rumgeirrt So get off the highway, on the road and then we had to jam to get back on the highway it, there was a traffic light in front of the driveway. Here at least one hours wasted. Then we could go further relaxed towards Rathen, are also well received there, to then realize that we are on the wrong side of the Elbe were - we would much rather have to switch the side of the Elbe. since we are driven to Map24 expression, we also drew no suspicion that we are "false". (Since even the car is from my friend in the workshop, has that built-in navigation and our rental car has none. * Grml *) Well, so we took the passenger ferry and drove up with a shuttle bus to the Bastion (20 € of fun) . finally arrived! What a task to be there above. At the top we then visited the bastion, and I once again realized how afraid of heights but I have Dolle. : S But yes, I've survived to read as you can. ;) And to round out the day, then it has also started to rain for an hour. But this was, considering the other facts in the not so bad. And after the hour was indeed the sun to the fullest, which we could enjoy a coffee. Then it was already around 5 and we drove back towards home, I somehow just wanted to go home. All in all a great day that will remain for a long time because of his treachery in our memory. Finally a photo that I made before we drove away. The other photos will follow in the next post. Stay tuned. kiss ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment