Saturday, December 25, 2010

Sample Of Proposal Letter For Franchise

a wonderful Christmas ...

... I wish you. I hope you all enjoy in the circles of your loved ones, the holidays and will richly rewarded. Yesterday we spent the day with the family of my friend, tomorrow it's finally time to my family, to which I'm pretty excited. ♥ Of course I have already given some, I hope I forget nothing now:

- underwear, "dress" (tunic sweater) and belt of my darling - he wants to try the experiment myself and "Make Over" something. : D
- new white ski gloves from Ziener and money from mother- / papa
- new protest jacket and 2 Season Gossip Girl ♥ by treasure 'grandparents
- Skipo (game) and money from other grandparents
- many household utensils from brother of my friend
- Dove deodorant and shower gel from treasure' little sweet sister
- gaaaaannnz many sweets, I can turn hang. : D
And tomorrow will continue the game.

I think now I'm at an age that I give away myself rather than get. Sure, everyone is happy that he gets something, but I am especially happy when I see how the other happy about my gift, that they will prepare a joy. And I hope my family will have just as tomorrow about my gestures like my friend's family.

Very well, at the end you get two pictures of me see what I did yesterday. I find it very pretty. :) Greetings to all and still remains a wonderful, blessed Christmas. Kussi


0 comments:

Post a Comment