Saturday, December 18, 2010

Which Is Better Ppf Or Mutual Fund

changes

... there have been recent.
because I had the 08.12. birthday and am now 21 years old .
gifts I received really great things: new pants, new ski jacket, pajamas, Fringe first Season, a birthday fountain, Media Recorder (for recording TV programs), Street Dance DVD and a voucher for one of brushing my Sis, a Weihnachtspuzzelball, very many sweets and flowers / plants. Furthermore
had my dad's 50th my friend and his 23 rd now celebrated birthday, so I am suffering lately from lack of sleep and had no time outside of school, work, exam preparation, snow chaos and other errands and events (Christmas party Uni, goodbye party school principal, etc.) to report to me here. Meanwhile, the interest of any of my readers. Maybe even change in the new year?

A larger and for me great change, it was also on Thursday: I finally had time to be back the hairdresser and I feel just great, free from this shit splissigen tips, to say to get to the point. Finally, there are few words to my two little pictures. I'll finally move towards the bed, because this morning it's brunch - Papa celebrates birthday with friends again.

Before (Christmas party with Cowboy hat)

After

0 comments:

Post a Comment