Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Howie Mandel Avoiding Personality

I'm back!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
long have you heard nothing from me - this has also had his reasons! For I was now already a week in holiday and enjoy my last vacation week before my internship starts!
I'm really sorry that I was not before the holidays again reported to you, but I really had a lot of stress lately and also had a lot to prepare for the holidays. And now he is back again - and he was very nice! We had each day of sun, but so, unfortunately, from day to day less snow. But until the last day of skiing he has served. We have also this year we bought a "larger" pass, so we could go in several ski areas and therefore once we have the ski world with the Kitzbühel ski area used together and had over 500 kilometers of slopes and that has really paid off! One had the feeling that you can travel with the skis the whole world, there would be no limits, really a unique experience! And I was the first time at the strip, the most difficult race track in the world. And this is also true of 100%. Respect to all who go there, shot down - which is really so steep and narrow at the same total, really hats off!
The bones are still all intact, I'm turning only once (as you do with the ski turns) fell and the very end, on the last Penultimate day, the departure - also did not hurt at all, did more laughing about it, but my commitment has defused it, I now need ne new. : S Fortunately, I still came down from the mountain, but not without help from my skis. Haha
Finally, I told you yet brought a few pictures. I must now clean up still continuing, school and shopping. I'm really looking forward to what comes. I will have no school - only still working, "but" the course tests. But I grab it! Tschö with ö: *






I before the mousetrap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment