Saturday, January 1, 2011

Buy Furniture As Kim Kardashian

Happy New Year!

Hello my dear readers, I too wish
you a wonderful new year 2011. I hope you all had a good clean and have celebrated vigorously? This New Year I really really liked, I have with my siblings and their friends together for a party and we had a lot of fun. Above all, I was as sick (flu) and sober, to observe the slow anheiternde size, terrific. Speaking of terrific: the best of the night was my nephew . He has also entertained us all and for him the many rockets and sounds were indeed something new, but it did him very much.

My resolutions for the new year? I wanted to ask me any, let everything come to me, but now I have but few, most of all I want to finish my education successful. would love to me after a job offer, no questions asked. I would have liked this year, finally my own, small, red car. I will also set me in the course of an SLR. I would love to stay healthy, my loved ones around me always have a few pounds and lose weight (ha: D). Nice breaks, I also hope and that I am just happy and satisfied.

As for my blog, I wish I own continuity of the posts and stamina. And maybe at some point by 100 readers. That would be a dream! ♥

What do you wish for the new year? Have you made or something you just let everything come to you? Or boycotted their New Year's Eve (as I usual ^ ^) and quite simply lives on as before? I am very pleased with your opinions. :) And now to conclude

Bilderchen a few of my New Year's Eve.


It can no longer dismissed out of hand: we are related. : D: D: D: D My Sis and me at our "Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie photo shoot." : D










Kussi for Mama.

Our yield. In a pinch there were enough fire extinguishers. : D


0 comments:

Post a Comment