Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cheat Infinite Money Emerald

thaw it!

Hello my friends, because I report
me again with you. Since there is finally thawed in Germany (preferably all gone, then it can snow also like to again), the water comes from elsewhere used: flood! In Leipzig, I know of no cases directly from high water, it was always there for me are full as unüberflutbar ", but also the rivers in Leipzig and will still continue to rise. Yesterday, my friend and I made a bicycle tour and came on our way to a point past which is otherwise freely passable and only meant for flooding is, if it is going more snow / rain / thaw. And I came out of wonder no longer - a flowing river could be seen where the water flows, no idea! But look at himself: (phone pictures)





As I said, everything else is the lawn and street!
I know it's certainly no comparison to the more affected Regions in Germany, but I have never experienced anything in Leipzig - Leipzig was always in my eyes as not at risk, actually a great place to live anyway.
------------------
The outfit I had also then yesterday after cycling to: leggings, shorts, shirt and hoody. Something completely different. : D (Webcam images)

Otherwise, I can tell you not report so many new : the school and the university has started again, the teachers / doctors all want to still write papers and we continue to make a lot of exam preparation . But only until 21.01., Then touch the end and then never re-learn for traditional music, "only" for the conclusion, because as of February, I only practice ! I am looking forward very much. :) BTW

: My sweetheart and I are from 24.01. take a dance class. we both have time standard and Latin dance dancing in the club, but never together, and finally we dare it together. I'm really looking forward very much! And at 05.02. it works then finally skiing in the winter holiday! ♥ Hach, which is nice! All right, still have a nice weekend! : * ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment