Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Minimum Radius For Ho Scale



Soon soon soon, and I have my final exams my training! WOW! I remember as if it were yesterday when I had my first day of school and soon I need to learn for my final exams! (after the winter holidays I start) I still am highly motivated , let's see how long this, but it simply must. :) After all, I do the training so for me and not for someone else. ;) My dates I know the way already:

Practical: 05/18/2011 - 2 patients
Written: 07.06: Anatomy / Physiology & 09/06/2011. Orthoptics / Pleoptics / Amblyopia / Neuro / eye movement disorders
Oral: 04:07. Special Ana, health, ophthalmology and neuro & 07/06/2011: Orthoptics / Pleoptics / amblyopia, legal knowledge, eye movement disorders, optic
Announcement of Grades: 07/06/2011
Withdrawal celebration : 07/18/2011

I still do not know what I'm most afraid of? But most of all I am looking forward to Exmafeier that will surely wonderful great. :) But no Exma for me, then I am already a well deserved holiday. Too bad but still somehow .
And to match the occasion, I thought to myself, I show you my passport photo, which I use in my applications. is very fresh and I find that very pretty what do you say?

So I'd stop immediately. Haha: D Have a nice day! Kussi

0 comments:

Post a Comment